Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] ALP

Nathan Arrowsmith nathan at nathanarrowsmith.com
Thu Sep 9 06:19:14 MDT 2004

I have seriously considered voting Labor this election but a couple of
things got me, and they were both Liberal policies passed by Labor. One
was banning same sex marriage and the other was passing the US 'free
trade' agreement. Latham certainly is a breath of fresh air but still
too far to the right for my liking.

I'll be voting Green again with Labor getting 2nd preference. I'd like
to see Bob Brown as PM as much as I'd like to see PG in the seat.
Whichever way the election goes, it's going to be a cliffhanger.

Nathan

--
NATHAN ARROWSMITH - COMPUTER SERVICES
e-mail: webdesign at nathanarrowsmith.com