Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] "New to Me" Oils songs

Peter Scott Poitras ppoitras at charter.net
Tue Sep 7 10:02:34 MDT 2004

All CDSingles except as noted...

Kingdom of Flaunt - Underwater B-side, Austria

Devilifish Shuffle - Cemetery in my Mind B-side, Australia

Frontier - What Frontier? - Redneck Wonderland B-side, Austria, AND White Skin Black Heart B-side, Australia

Heaven and Earth - Cemetery in my Mind B-side, Australia

I See You - Surf's Up Tonight B-side, Australia, AND Underwater B-side, Austria

Smash The Wobbleboard - Underwater B-side, Austria

You may not be released - Blue Sky Mine B-side, UK (7"), Forgotten Years B-side, UK & US & HOL (7" & CDS)

Note: You May Not Be Released was also a bonus track on early Australian pressings of the CD album Blue Sky Mine.

Pete