Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] ID Oils Shirt

Beth Curran bcurran at columbus.rr.com
Sat Oct 16 14:26:32 MDT 2004

Yeah, sometimes I get creeped out bidding on Oils memorabilia on Ebay, when I can tell I'm bidding against someone from the list - which was the case for my own Green Music shirt. - Beth (Still trying to find someone willing to part with some kind of Oils shirt in "small" for my littlest guy, who's really, really miffed that he's the only one in the family who doesn't have one)