Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC - lawnmowers

Lina Yune midoil2001 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 6 08:34:26 MDT 2004

Well,

Our lawn happens to be almost 1 acre.  By the time I get done with the front and back, it will be time to restart again :-)

I just have the good old push mulching kind

Kelly Morris <km97mo at yahoo.com> wrote:
Whether lawnmowers are bad or not kind of depends on
which kind of lawnmower you use. I hate gas powered
mowers because they're extremely noisy and they
release exhuast fumes. My parents use a mower that is
not gas powered. Pushing it across the lawn causes
blades to rotate, which cuts the grass. It creates
minimal noise - just the slicing sound of turning
blades - and no pollution. It also has the added
benefit of giving you a bit of a workout. I don't
think lawn mowers are evil, terrible machines, but
there are better ways to maintain a lawn than with a
power mower.