Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Reference???? Thanks

Todd Weber todddw_ at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 6 11:30:31 MST 2004

perfect, perfect.
Just what I wanted, it can be hard to expose yourself to any good low key
material here in the states.  Radio plays what they want you to hear,
everything sounds the same.  Not having a very big income can make it hard
to put faith into a band you've never heard of, but apparently this New
Model Army is a band worth checking out.  Appreciate all the
recommendations.  Just want to experience as much as I can.  It sounds like
a good album to start with is "Thunder and Consolation???"  I do have a
certain appreciation for that raw debut sound, but I think the best way to
get hooked into a band is to listen to some of their more polished material.
Example: became hooked on midnight oil after hearing "Earth and Sun and
Moon," but later came to even love their self titled album as well as "Place
without a postcard."  Thanks for all the help, it's nice to not have to talk
about elections like everyone else, not much people can do about it now.
I'm also looking for some more Midnight Oil bootlegs if anyone is willing to
trade, I've got a few but I'm looking for more.  If you want you can check
out my list at: tapetrader.com/ToddDW  if you've never used this site before
you might have to create a free account, definitely the way to go if you are
ever interested in trading, you can find any band with ease.  Well thanks
for all the suggestions.
Todd