Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Apologies

Erika C.L. Cowan eclcowan at comcast.net
Thu Nov 4 07:30:21 MST 2004

I thought I was voting for the leader of the free world (See the big
picture???) not a leader of my moral values. Turns out I was wrong. I
was under the mistaken belief that my president was there to guide the
country & make decisions based on what was best for the COUNTRY & the
WORLD, not based on his own personal view of what was moral.  Priests
were there to give you moral guidance. I guess we elected a priest, I
mean he says he speaks to God and all!!!

I cannot believe the mess we're in. And so many people tried to make a
difference.