Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Apologies

Kate Parker Adams kate at dnki.net
Thu Nov 4 06:51:16 MST 2004

RE: [Powderworks] ApologiesI'd be LOL over the New Map of North America,
except that the residents of six houses of eight on my dead end street (plus
the families of several of my boys' friends) are openly contemplating a mass
emigration, most likely to NZ or a Canadian province that will honor the two
gay marriages involved.  We offer a good mix of artistic, medical, academic,
and computer professionals most countries would welcome.

Kind of reminds me of all the "Oregon" clubs that sprang up in the mid 19th
century to organize wagon train parties to the new territories.  The brain
drain from all this is going to be strong enough to give Uncle Sam a
powerful swirlie.  Flussssshhhhhhh.

kPa