Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Peter Reeks/NSW/AUS is out of the office.

Peter.Reeks at iag.com.au Peter.Reeks at iag.com.au
Tue Nov 2 15:52:37 MST 2004

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom
of this message.

:
I will be out of the office starting  03/11/2004 and will not return until
15/11/2004.

Please note that I will be travelling interstate from Wed 3rd Nov to Fri
12th Nov returning to Sydney office on Mon 15th Nov. I will be checking my
emails only periodically. If the matter is urgent please contact me on my
mobile 0411 012 169 otherwise I will respond on my return.

:

The information transmitted in this message and attachments (if any)
is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
The message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
e-mail and associated material from any computer.

The intended recipient of this e-mail may only use, reproduce, disclose or
distribute the information contained in this e-mail and any attached files,
with the permission of the sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and cleared by MailMarshal.

: