Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Bad Oils luck (was Chatter)

Matthew Wightwick madboy_92001 at yahoo.com.au
Sun May 30 19:34:27 MDT 2004

Both of these I've already mentioned, but...

Missing out on seeing the Oils live, despite having
ample opportunity to do so (not so much bad Oils luck,
more bad decision-making on my part).

Having MO say 'no' to my musical.

Both of which seem to have been all I've ever written
about on this list.

-Matt W.

 --- Rhonda <kayak at sympatico.ca> wrote: > 1.  Missing
the Oils at Another Roadside Attraction