Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: BOBW DVD/CD

Midnight Oil midnightoil at jjhart.com
Fri May 28 20:05:17 MDT 2004

As an aside, I heard that the Spectrum is going to be torn down and
rebuilt...

I work a stone's throw away from it, and when ever I walk by the parking
lot, I stare at the rear entrance, wondering why the hell I didn't think
to walk around back and meet the band instead of moping out front that
night in Oct 2001!