Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Expert Take on Guitar Effects Pedals in Pictures from Shows

Kate_Adams Kate_Adams at uml.edu
Sat May 15 18:30:05 MDT 2004

I am forwarding this from a friend.  He is close to a musician who has owned
a guitar effects shop.  I had him take a look at the two photos linked from
a powderworker a month or so ago.  Here's his take on the stuff Moginie is
using in the pics.

--------------------

I let Bradley take a look at the pix of those effects pedals you sent, and
he wrote down what he thought he saw.

In the photo with the "black trousers", from left to right:
1.  Boss footswitch
2.  Ernie Ball Volume Pedal
3.  Ibanez TS-9 or TS808 Tubescreamer (older)
4.  Boss Digital Delay (?)
5.  ?
6.  Ibanez Rotary Chorus

In the photo with the "grey trousers", from left to right:
1.  Boss Digital Delay with Boss momentary footswitch (?)
2.  MXR Phase 90
3.  Ibanez Tubescreamer (newer)
4.  Prescription Electronics Experience Pedal (fuzz with
        octave and swell effect)
5.  Boss G-E7 equalizer
6.  Mutron Micro V Envelope Filter
7.  ?
8.  May be an older Ibanez pedal (not sure which one)

I hope I have transcribed all of this correctly.  Brad really enjoyed the
challenge of solving the puzzle... glad to be of help.