Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Oils pictures: the other guitarist

The Oilman TheOilman at new.rr.com
Mon May 10 16:23:50 MDT 2004

Trust me, the guitarist in both is Martin, he signed a huge version of this
pic for me and we had a good laugh after I told him backstage at an earlier
concert I had the pic, he told me to bring it the next day, so I did.

If you want to see Bear, he is barely visible of Peter left arm in the first
pic.

OILMAM