Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC Sorry, I wan't paying attention to the DVD conversation

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 10:06:44 MDT 2004

Sorry for wasting bandwith because I know this has been discussed many times over but I didn't pay much attention to the PAL/NTSC Region 0/Region 1 DVD discussion because I never thought I'd get one, but I have a gift certificate to Tower and I might get the 20,000 K RSL DVD and it says this on the website:

Non U.S. residents: Please note that most of our videos are in NTSC format, unless otherwise noted. DVDs are coded for Region 1 or Region 0.

The description says Region 1.  Will this affect a standard issue Toshiba DVD sold in the US?  Many thanks and apologies.

Randy