Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Check out this one (Best of both worlds promo)

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly at deadheart.org.uk
Tue Mar 30 02:22:10 MST 2004

On Mar 30, David wrote:

> Buyer Beware - Look how many of the positive comments are all from the
> same person "allwaysilverage"

While "buyer beware" is an important thing to remember at all times, I
don't know that multiple positive comments from the same person is that
significant. As far as I can recall you can only leave feedback once for
each auction you won.

I remember when I bought 5 (or maybe more) Oils LPs from a member of
Powderworks - he left feedback for each item, as I think, did I. There was
nothing fishy going on there, I just happened to buy a lot of what he was
selling.

That said, the seller does have some bad feedback at times from other
buyers - that would worry me more than repeated feedback from one buyer.

Cheers,

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly at deadheart.org.uk