Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 5 in the Hi-Fi

Matthew Wightwick madboy_92001 at yahoo.com.au
Wed Mar 24 18:26:36 MST 2004

(aka last 5 on iTunes)

I haven't been listening to CDs that much lately, but
here are the last 5 songs I listened to on iTunes:

The Dead Heart by Midnight Oil (20,000 Watt RSL)
The Dead Heart by Midnight Oil (The Real Thing)
the dead heart by Frenzel Rhomb (The Power and the
Passion)
The Distance by Cake (Triple J's Hottest 100 vol 4)
The Everlasting by The Manic Street Preachers (Forever
Delayed)

So yes, I am listening to my mp3s in alphabetical
order.

(Disclaimer: all mp3s I have in my collection were
ripped from CDs I own. Well, 99% of them anyway.)

Skirting the bounds of legality,

Matthew Wightwick

http://au.movies.yahoo.com