Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] 5 in the Hi-Fi

[name removed] damienwieland at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:44:35 MST 2004

I noticed Harry Connick, Jnr. on this list and thought this quote of his
need to be brought to attention.

"If i played rock & roll, I'd be revered as the greatest rock & roll muscian
in the world. It's music that
  requires very little knowledge and not much talent." - Harry Connick, Jr.

So now i might react myself with a quote from Henry Miller's 'Tropic Of
Capricorn' albeit, this quote
is about God, though i think Mr. Connick is pontificating enough in his own
right here.

"I had no more need of Harry Connick, Jnr. than He had of me, and if there
were one, I often said to
myself, I would meet him calmly and spit in His face".