Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Not much happening lately.

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 07:22:16 MST 2004

Ok...I'm going for top 5 most played songs right now...because unfortunately
I haven't even had the time to listen to an entire cd lately. :(  The only
time that I've had a chance to even listen to music lately is when I'm
working on my computer for school work! ugh.  Here goes:

Stevie Wonder - I Believe
Lines - Pete Murray
Johnny Feelgood - Liz Phair
How Far Have We Really Come? - Powderfinger
Accross 110th Street - Bobby Womack

Yes...it's a weird, but good mix! :)

Heidi