Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] rob

rick rickysan at speedlink.com.au
Sat Mar 13 15:23:56 MST 2004

        A friend of mine told me that Rob was playing with Paul Green at an album launch next saturday night somewhere in Sydney.Does anybody have any details?

        Received the oils live cd's during the week(thanks Dayne) which has made for a very pleasant week at work.Actually it's been a little bittersweet as i nearly started crying when i heard Tone Poem and i realised i'd never see it played live....I can't stop listening to the 3 demo versions of songs,particularly Bakerman.Thanks again to everyone involved in getting the project together

        I know a lot of people will disagree with me,but i can't figure out how Under The Overpass made the cut for Capricornia ahead of Stand Your Ground...

                        Rick