Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Thanks Justin

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly at deadheart.org.uk
Thu Mar 4 02:51:38 MST 2004

Lurker alert!

Through all the emails about the new DVD, I'd like to to throw my two
cents in alongside Damian and publicly thank Justin for all his work on
the new DVD.

I have a lot of opinions on what the DVD should/should not contain, but
looking at how long it has taken to mature (this is not a dig at anyone) I
think it is pointless to start airing too many views at this point.
Suggesting alternatives is probably a fruitless exercise for the time
being.

Personally I'm very happy to hear that not one but two classic shows are
being released on DVD. And not only that but there's a live CD as well!
How f**king lucky are we?!

Again, thanks Justin, and thanks to everyone else involved in the project.
If you're ever in Belfast there's a drink waiting for you!

Roll on April 5th!

--
Maurice R. Kelly
mkelly at deadheart.org.uk