Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] mp3's

Jeff and Jane Scott jscott at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 29 04:06:15 MDT 2004

> From korablev_a at mx.ihep.su
> >
> You are lucky. But someone don't have all Midnight Oil
> discography on CDs or
> any other way.
>
> And if you tell "on one CD" what is a bitrate in this case - 128 kbps?
> That bugged CD have 192 kbps, probably it's the reason for
> missing SD, SIB and
> TRT?

Mine is indeed at 128 and it just fits!  And my ears can't tell the
difference between 128 and 192 anyway.

while on the subject of mp3's, here's a periodic reminder of my ftp
service where you can find a truckload of live stuff.

I've just changed the login details, as I do every now and then for
security reasons, so if you're a current user you need to note the new
details below.

Site:  scmods.serveftp.net
Username: kosciusko
Password: shipyards

>From a web browser this can be accessed via:
ftp://kosciusko:shipyards@scmods.serveftp.net

Note:
1. This site is only available when I am online, which is a lot of the
time but not all of the time.
2. The number of users who can be logged on simultaneously is limited
3. DON'T download mp3's, burn them to a CD then trade them.  A lot of
people get very narky about mp3 sourced material.
4. Go out and buy all the band's official releases that are available in
your part of the world.

Enjoy!

jeff...