Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Mate, you must have a short memory

Bruce Robertson the_oil_fish at yahoo.ca
Thu Jun 17 07:45:14 MDT 2004

Greetings Comrade Workers,

Interesting article for sure, Nathan. But it sounds like Mr Schumann is looking for some kind of messiah...

Wouldn't we all sleep a little better knowing that a man like PG is in the machinery doing as his conscience dictates? Does he have to save the Party and the world? I'm not sure what Mr Schumann expects of PG, or even what he is REALLY trying to say.

Cheers and thanks for the link,

bruce in calgary

Nathan Arrowsmith <nathan at nathanarrowsmith.com> wrote:
Great article by John Schumann, singer of Redgum.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/06/10/1086749836899.html?from=top5&oneclick=true