Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC:Question for underworld Workers

KATHY GEDLER avesrun at msn.com
Thu Jan 22 14:03:47 MST 2004

Any naturalist or herpetologically knowledgeable workers know if there is a
real species down under known as the Yellow-bellied Black Snake?  If so, is
it threatened or endangered of going extinct?  Curious as to whether there
is a significance as to the mention of this species on..........(everyone
should know which song) on BSM.  Even though I'm mostly a major lurker;
that's going to be my new handle for the list.  bye for now.  oh, and thanks
to workers who've been keeping the list posted  on any Finn-related stuff.
Much appreciated.   bye for now.

YB Black Snake

TKGedler

Check out the new MSN 9 Dial-up — fast & reliable Internet access with prime