Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Hoodoo Gurus?

[name removed] damienwieland at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 01:03:01 MST 2004

Yup i am going to see the Gurus at the BDO on Monday too and fuck i am
pumped! i did see the boys
in Sept 2000 at the Olympic Swimming Team party when they borrowed a shitty
cover bands gear
and blew the fucking roof off the place! mate all those great Gurus gigs i
used to see about 5 times a
year gee i have missed em... and on Monday they play on the main stage just
before Metalica and i
tell you what the Gurus are going to be a hard act to follow!!!!!!!!!!!
Rock Out You Freaky, Funky Rockin' Cats!
                                                       Damien.