Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: Novaspace

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 23:51:51 MST 2004

No I think you missunderstood there. What we are talking about is someone
else doing a completely horrible cover of "Comfortably Numb". (I heard it on
the radio the other day and yes, it is even worse than Novaspace). The term
"Waters Cover" means that it is a cover of a Roger Waters-song. Just the
same as Novaspace does a Hirst/Moginie/Garret-Cover.

Do we all copy?
/Herman