Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] HMMM..

[name removed] damienwieland at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 05:01:13 MST 2004

As stated before band has no say over cover songs etc... eg. Oils tribute
album.

Point 2.  My father lived at Warakurna for a year and a few of the elders
remembered them
dropping in, though i don't think 15 years later they really gave a fuck
about the Oils.  Not taking
anything from the band, though i doubt the folks at the Royal Antler are
still talking about the Oils
gig there in 1978 either. As Jim once said "Mate it's just a band!"