Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Intro to E&S&M

Tari, Vince Vince.Tari at nmhg.com
Sat Feb 14 07:46:12 MST 2004

I always thought it was Jim & Bones singing that hippy-esque stuff at the
start of ESM, wouldn't have a clue what they're saying though.

Got some other news.

Saw an ad in the Sydney Drum Media for a gig by The Kelly Gang. This is
Guru/Ghostie Rick Grossman's new band, and it apparently includes Rob &
Martin. They played at the Vic on the Park last Wednesday. Did anyone catch
them ? Be interesting to hear a review.

Also keen to hear if anyone saw Rob & Paul Greene playing anywhere.

vt