Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Tree Info Again

Cheryl H ooiiilllss at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 08:59:07 MST 2004

hey all -

sorry to be flooding your emails with these, especially for those of you who
didn't get involved or have already received their cd's.  I haven't had a
chance to reply to each of you yet, but I will announce a new tree structure
this weekend.  I know some of you receive the messages from the digest, so
I'd like to allow for time to get in touch with me.

please do not write to me if you haven't made any attempts to get in touch
with your branches or leaves directly.  the tree structure is posted to the
oilslive site, so please check that first.  all of the main branches have
received their copies of the cd's, so the problems are further down the
line.  the leaves at the end of the line need to expect a delay in getting
their cd's.  I'm sorry if some of you haven't gotten them yet, but as Jeff
stated in one of his original announcements, it would have been a miracle if
second/third branches got their cd's before the holidays.

I would really love to tell the 2 people who received their cd's in nov/dec
and promised to send them on and have not (you know who you are) to just
return the cd's to the main branches so we can get this moving, but instead
I will take the time to redo these parts of the tree.  everyone who signed
up for the original tree was put into the structure - special arrangements
were even made to make up for the fact that we had more leaves than we had
people to branch out to.

I would like to thank those who took the time to send me a nice letter of
thanks and for keeping this going, and especially to those who have gone out
of their to make additional copies long after they fulfilled their promise.
it is much appreciated.

so, we'll keep this tree going, and iron out the kinks as we go along.
please send all messages regarding this to livecd_s at hotmail.com

thanks,
Cheryl

What are the 5 hot job markets for 2004? Click here to find out.
http://msn.careerbuilder.com/Custom/MSN/CareerAdvice/WPI_WhereWillWeFindJobsIn2004.htm?siteid=CBMSN3006&sc_extcmp=JS_wi08_dec03_hotmail1