Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] VLMOC: Finn Bros CD Review

Rhonda kayak at sympatico.ca
Thu Aug 26 07:14:13 MDT 2004

Whew....good to hear people are still out there (and welcome aboard to
newbie Bob H who also apparently has a pulse)....the list was so quiet I
could hear my keys echoing as I typed.   Interesting that Bones' earlier
contribution was discarded from the final release....hmmmm.....

Missed the Denton interview....has anyone else on the digest noticed the
most recent one's messages were dated from....up to a couple *weeks*
ago??  Strange.

Still alive here too (90 over 60 last time it was checked...),
Rhonda