Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] What do you guys think of In the Rain??

Sebastian Balcombe sbalcombe at agelessfoundation.com
Tue Apr 27 09:03:56 MDT 2004

Since the topic is underrated songs, I thought I would mention one of my all
time favorite oil songs.

It is in my opinion of the most different sounding oils tunes ever, yet it
works perfectly and sounds beautiful.
I absolutely love that song, and don't understand why it is rarely mentioned

and also my favorite song on RSITSS is by far Who can stand in the way, I
especially like the live version on the CD from the recent oil tree.
Another song that seems to almost never get spoken about.

Oh and I love Bushfire,Poets and Slaves, One country, Lucky country

Poets is actually my favorite song on capri followed by tone poem

So what do you guys think about these unpopular  songs