Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Best of both worlds DVD

Poudouvrier poudouvrier at yahoo.fr
Fri Apr 23 02:33:25 MDT 2004

Hi Folks!

I finally get my copy of the new Oils DVD (thank you Grant).
Just one word : GREAT!
The quality of the pictures is fabulous, the 5.1 sound rocks, the audio bonus are perfect...
It is as if I rediscovered the concerts.
Again, many thanks to Justin and all the persons involved in the project.
Great work guys.

So, Justin, you can now tell us you are already working on the next DVD featuring two shows with Bones, isn't it?
Personally, I would like to see the full MTV Unplugged session from 93 (with an audio CD version) and the show at The Newtown Theatre in Sydney in July 2000.

Jeremie.

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail