Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC - hello again and dvd format - virus?

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly at deadheart.org.uk
Thu Apr 15 16:23:42 MDT 2004

On Apr 16, Lina Yune wrote:

> CHRIS WINTER +61 2 8333 3131
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> Just wondering if above e-mail is a virus....it had .dat attachment, no text in the body...

I have the following in a MS Word document...

"Hi Nina -- yes, we will be negotiating international release deals --
expect something mid year in NTSC. Although the DVD you ordered online is
region 0, it was planned as an Australian release first up, ie PAL. Newer
TVs and DVD players in Australia do both PAL and NTSC -- perhaps you have
a friend who can play it while you wait for the US release. As I get more
information, I'll post it to the list.

This doesn't do you any good of course, but it's selling very quickly in
Australia, which we're very excited about -- although the band members are
a bit bemused (as well as pleased of course)!

regards
Chris"

I don't know why Chris' emails are going out as word docs, but if you're
reading this Chris, you might want to send in a format that more people
can read through their mail programs - especially for such useful
information.

Cheers,

--
Maurice R. Kelly