Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] dvd & poster

ribman at manthey.com.au ribman at manthey.com.au
Thu Apr 8 18:45:01 MDT 2004

cool ... i walked into indooroopilly (brisbane, queensland, australia) abc
shop, forked out 40 aussie pesos and asked 'can i have one of those
posters when your finished with them, and the kind lady said 'i've got a
few out the back that we didn't have room to put up ... i'll get you one
now'
funky ... and to think of all those people i wrestled with in concerts to
score a poster, then beating off people trying to wrestle them from me
... too easy, i feel like finding a crowd of desperate oils fans so that i
can brawl with them for a while over it so that it feels 'real' ...
ah the old days  -   :-)

cheers
rob