Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC: Moment of respect for Slim Dusty

koala_sprint@fsmail.net koala_sprint@fsmail.net
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 09:16:33 +0200 (CEST)

------=_Part_178_15858385.1064042193496

I've heard the name before, but can't think who Eric Bogle is. Hopefully he's not my old art teachers of the same name who taught me (coincidentally), in Ards. That would truely be a spectacle
Cheers
Stephen

Message date : Sep 19 2003, 02:03 PM