Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: THESE SHOULD NOT BE FORGOTTEN YEARS - AN OILSLIVE PROJECT

Mathias Hermansson hermanator51@hotmail.com
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 07:29:21 +0000

Well if so, I am proud to be a rebel! I had a CD-player in my car once, but
it was stolen and I replaced it with a 5$ car-radio which allowes me to hear
horrible news and crappy music when I drive to work in the mornings. But
since I got fired from my job yesterday, that will not be a problem for much
longer... :-(

/Herman