Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Cap DTS Europe & NMOC: Pain of Salvation

Maurice R. Kelly mkelly@deadheart.org.uk
Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:27:51 +0100 (BST)

On Sep 5, Joakim Lindblad wrote:

> The DTS version of Capricornia has apparently been released in Europe (it seems to have been available since August 11). Sorry if this was old news.

Here it is on amazon.co.uk...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00007GZXT/qid=1062760965/sr=1-3/ref=sr_1_2_3/202-3397482-4448613

No tracklisting though - would be interesting to know if it was different
from the US version (i.e. contains DTS versions of Pub With No Beer and
Kiss That Girl) - I sort of hope not - it'll be difficult explaining to
the girlfriend why I'm buying my 6th copy of Capricornia... "Yeah, first
there was the promo, then the Aussie release, then the US release, then
the German release with extra tracks, then the US DTS release, and now I'm
buying the European DTS release..."

Cheers,

--
Maurice R. Kelly