Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Workers Jobs

Randy Van Vliet bigdaddyrv at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 17:30:15 MST 2003

I'll spill.  I work for a large multi-national insurance company headquarted in New York (but I'm in California, 3,000 miles away from my boss, yay!).  It isn't terribly exciting but it gives me challanges and keeps food on the table.

My dream job would be teachning kids in grades 7 through 12.  I'd teach a variety of subjects, mainly fine arts such as humanities, literature, photography, how to be an activist (I'd have all of the Oils over as guest lecturers).  But... that boat sailed years ago so I'm trudging away, making ends meet and saving for my kids college tuition.  Life could be worse

Randy