Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Backsliders

Tribe Goddard daznsam at webone.com.au
Wed Oct 29 02:01:43 MST 2003

Hi guys,

Sorry about the lack of Oils but hey this ain't a bad substitute. I've only
seen the Sliders the once (and thoroughly enjoyed it) and Rob smacks those
skins as hard as he does when playing with the Oils. Check it out if you
have a chance, and if someone knows how to boot it I'm in line for a copy
;-)

Have a great day all.

Cheers

Daz

The Backsliders
9.30pm AEDST Thursday, November 20th
Individually, Dom Turner, Jim Conway and Rob Hirst are three of the finest
musicians this country has to offer. Put them together as The Backsliders
and you've got yourself one of the most powerful acoustic blues bands on
the planet. Their live shows are legendary, and with the boys back on home
turf at The Basement, this promises to be something extra special. If you
can't wait until the gig, check out their "Live At The Basement" DVD
currently available in The Basement Shop.
http://www.thebasement.com.au