Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: NMOC: World Cup

Tari, Vince fstariv1@NMHG.com
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:33:44 -0500

On the subject of football, real football that is, congrats to the mighty
Penrith Panthers for beating the Sydney Roosters in the National Rugby
League grand final.

Classic game where the theory that a champion team will always beat a team
of champions was proven to be correct. Good triumphed over evil. The
have-nots conquered the have-everythings.

Vince
(Manly fan who hates the Roosters)