Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Re: 10 year anniversary

Fredrik Olson fredrik.olson at medkem.gu.se
Wed Nov 19 16:26:01 MST 2003

Aye, I was there too! And I bought the tour T-shirt as well, the black one
with a big sun on. Also ripped down a concert poster afterwards, that's
hanging on my wall still today. One of three Oils concerts for me, saw them
90 in Göteborg and 94 in Hultsfred too. I'm impressed that you remember the
set list, I can't. But how certain are you of the order of the songs? As I
remember it they finished with the last song of the last album - Now or
Never Land - which I by some reason feared was a hidden farewell message.
Luckily I was wrong that time. I might very well be wrong also about this,
but it's always fun to see how good (or bad) your memory is.

BTW, I was 18 at that time.

Cheers, Fredrik

 > Today is the 19th of november 2003, and what is so special about that?
 > Well, today is the 10 year anniversary of me seeing the Oils live for the
 > first time. It is also the ten year anniversary of my latest (last?)
Oils show.