Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Workers Jobs

Tari, Vince Vince.Tari at nmhg.com
Tue Nov 4 15:03:19 MST 2003

I don't know about anyone else, but each time i see your name
 in my inbox Gary, until closer inspection,  i think to myself
 "now why is the Oils' manager emailing me ?"

 I work in the finance business, have been doing so for 13
 years now, currently doing an MBA & trying to find time to
 fit the rest of my life in between  work & study.

 Dream job - to be a drummer or guitarist (cannot play
 neither) in a world famous rock band

 vince