Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC-Second hand CD stores and Boom Crash Opera.

koala_sprint@fsmail.net koala_sprint@fsmail.net
Thu, 29 May 2003 7:40:28 +0000

Hi there,
I need some help from our Antipodean workers. Anyone there know of any good local second hand CD websites? I know of Rockinghorse.net and tenseconds.com.au and redeye.com.au but thatīs about it. I am looking for a CD single of Boom Crash Opera, called Dissemble. It is seemingly impossible to find. I know it is listed on Pandorasmusicbox.com but they donīt have it in stock. It is the only one i need to complete my collection. Alternatively, if there is anyone out there with a copy that would be interested in even trading me a copy of it, then, please let me know off list.
Thanks in advance.
Stephen
"This is a mad house.....youīll be lucky to make it till Tuesday"

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.