Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC What's on your bookshelves?

ribman@manthey.com.au ribman@manthey.com.au
Mon, 26 May 2003 10:12:00 +1000

Eric Berne MD - Games People Play
Thomas Harris MD - I'm OK, You're OK
Scott Peck MD - People of the Lie
Josh McDowell - Evidence that Demands a Verdict
Any garden-variety Christian Bible

You can pick any order ... I have one, but it probably blurs imagination and
stirs prejudice.
Please excuse my lurkership, life appoints me to hard targets at present,
but it's nice to be able to poke in a comment on this list every few months
Cheers to anyone who knows who I am ... and anyone else who is friendly!
Lurk you later ...
 Manthey
PS: does anyone communicate with Krusty Fries? ... she's not answering
my emails, and I'm wondering if I've offended her ... or if she's still blurry
from the Oils demise ... ?  Can anyone who knows her advise?