Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Music to be born to...

nina ninajill73@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 10:59:02 -0400

--MS_Mac_OE_3136532342_176476_MIME_Part

hey!

my husband and i are expecting our first in early july (yay for july oily
babies)! i plan on bringing 'head injuries', 'place without a postcard'  and
some early live boots for myself. - i'm thinking i'll want oils music that's
a bit more energetic and aggressive (which their earlier music is).

i'll also bring 'diesel and dust' for the baby, because he's listened to it
tons of times in utero (i figured it was the album that made me an oils
fanatic, so it would be a good first album for baby to be introduced to!).
with that said, my husband may go crazy with only oils being played, so i'm
sure he'll have some selections, too.

for non oils, i'm sort of addicted to 'something for kate - echolalia' -
it's pretty mellow.

for more baby-approriate music, i'll probably have mozart, vivaldi and
'peter and the wolf', too.

good luck with your little one!

nina