Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Humpy (was Current listening indulgences)

Lina Yune midoil2001@yahoo.com.au
Fri, 23 May 2003 03:32:11 +1000 (EST)

--0-1680682196-1053624731=:80154

Well,

Let me try to have a little fun, and try to guess the meaning.....
Humpy...I would assume, by reading the rest of the sentence might be either hammock, or bench, or small camper, or gazebo?

let's see if I am even close...

Looking forward to find out...

Lina (who is goofing off at work)

Bruce Robertson <the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca> wrote:
What in the name of garth is a humpy? Surely only an Australian could make sense of the lines below!  :)

bruce in calgary

Jane R <bunge91@hotmail.com> wrote:
You mean under dead gum trees in my humpy. mmmm that euculyptus smells good
;-)

---------------------------------

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Mobile
--0-1680682196-1053624731=:80154

<DIV>Well,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Let me try to have a little fun, and try to guess the meaning.....</DIV>
<DIV>Humpy...I would assume, by reading the rest of the sentence might be either hammock, or bench, or small camper, or gazebo?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>let's see if I am even close...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Looking forward to find out...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Lina (who is goofing off at work)<BR><BR><B><I>Bruce Robertson &lt;the_oil_fish@yahoo.ca&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<DIV>What in the name of garth is a humpy? Surely only an Australian could make sense of the lines below!&nbsp; :)</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>bruce in calgary<BR><BR><B><I>Jane R &lt;bunge91@hotmail.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">You mean under dead gum trees in my humpy. mmmm that euculyptus smells good <BR>;-)<BR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
--0-1680682196-1053624731=:80154--