Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] NMOC: Current listening indulgences

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 12:11:44 -0500

I don't know if this is considered pop as such, but Dave Matthews Band does
some pretty crazy time signatures.  One song that I can think of off the top
of my head that's in 6/8 is 'Drive In Drive Out' from their album 'Crash.'

Heidi

'Put down that weapon or we'll all be gone,
I must know something to know it's so wrong'
                    -Midnight Oil

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Brian Jacobs" <suncrush@lycos.com>
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: Re: [Powderworks] NMOC: Current listening indulgences
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 01:02:22 +1200

U2's cover of Unchained Melody has been getting a lot of play lately.  It's
exquisite!

It's quite a challenge to dance to, but I've been practicing, and we're
getting quite good at it now!

BTW, does anyone know any other pop songs that are in 6/8?

BJ

---
Anteeksi herra, haluan rakastella tyttäresi kanssa!