Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] somebody grabbed my Willie

Anna Offler aoffler@iprimus.com.au
Tue, 20 May 2003 20:18:37 +0930

Just got it at Dymocks on Sunday for Aus$30. Now have to get to read it.
Maybe on that fight to and from Auckland soon. 11 Hours to kill in total,
and seems like the right time to read a book about travel. Albeit the US and
NZ would be like chalk and cheese.
Lew and Anna

-----Original Message-----
From: powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu
[mailto:powderworks-admin@cs.colorado.edu]On Behalf Of Jim Stanley
Sent: Tuesday, 20 May 2003 7:46 PM
To: powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: [Powderworks] somebody grabbed my Willie

Thank you very much to all the powderworkers who responded to my request.
All the offers I received were great, but there can only be one
trade...although I had considered photocopying the whole book so everyone
could have a go. Then I realised that would be quite insane and subsequently
increased my medication..Anyhow, I do have a few spare show to trade if
anyone's interested...

Manly Vale, 1980
"No Beds Are Burning", Hamburg 1986.
"Echo Beach", Melbourne 1982.

Thanks,
Jim.

p.s. hope Rob's book hits your shores soon.

---