Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] Intersting Coincidence?

Kate kate@dnki.net
Sat, 17 May 2003 12:13:16 -0400

These are actual pictures of what this crazy bike mechanic and wondreful
all-around guy did to himself a couple of weeks ago.
http://www.sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html

Previously, Sheldon had a trademark out-of-control beard and waist-length
hair that would have been the envy of Jimmy.  I saw him at bike week and no
one who hadn't seen the post on the Massbike list would have recognized him.

He's gone to the opposite extreme of "doesn't like to mess with hair".

As you view the pictures bear in mind that Sheldon is an avid amature
singer/performer and is just a bit under Pete's height.

Hmmmmmm.  If he takes up surfing, I'll worry.