Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] bootleg name idea

Heidi Shenk nedkellytheking@hotmail.com
Thu, 15 May 2003 11:15:01 -0500

Hey guys,

I was listening to the October 21, 2001 recording from Chicago's House of
Blues about a week ago and I noticed something that was really cool.  That
show was the first Oils concert that I had ever been to...my parents took me
for my 18th birthday and I was so excited because I've loved the Oils since
I was 6.  Anyways...at the very end of the show after the final song Read
About It...after the crowd dies down just a bit, you can hear my mom say
'Happy Birthday!'  I distinctly remember her saying this to me after the
show was over so when I heard this I was going nuts.  Another powderworker
that I just traded this show with suggested that this bootleg should be
named "Happy Birthday - Heidi's Dream Come True."  So anyways...I didn't
really know how to go about getting a bootleg named, but I thought that it
would be kinda cool to get it named like that or another name of that sort.
What do you guys think?

Heidi

'Put down that weapon or we'll all be gone,
I must know something to know it's so wrong'
                    -Midnight Oil