Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] The Remainders

Beth Curran bcurran@columbus.rr.com
Sat, 10 May 2003 12:50:21 -0400

*loftily* I was speaking metaphorically......I claim no personal
knowledge of Mr. Garrett's gluteals.  I am an old married woman thank
you VERY much and consequently no longer even notice handsome men sean
connery even if they are denzel washington right in front of me alan
rickman so please keep your harrison ford speculations on my character
bruce robertson to yourself. - Beth

-----Original Message-----
From: Randy Van Vliet [mailto:bigdaddyrv@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 8:01 PM
To: Beth Curran; bmounier@sympatico.ca; powderworks@cs.colorado.edu
Subject: RE: [Powderworks] The Remainders

--- Beth Curran <bcurran@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
> no one would be happier than me to see him get his
skinny pink butt back up on stage where it belongs...

Are you speaking from personal knowledge of his butt?
How do you know it's not cheeky and well tanned?

=====
Send this to 4 people and you will see the Taco Bell dog run across your
screen.  If you send this to 8 people Ronald McDonald comes out and
attacks the Taco Bell dog.