Midnight Oil

[Powderworks] LMOC: Will Hoge and Rob's book

giffey giffey@mail.cvol.net
Tue, 6 May 2003 11:11:56 -0500

Hi all,

American Workers will remember Will Hoge, the band that opened for the Oils during their fall 2001 tour. As someone may have mentioned already, they're currently on tour in support of their second album. I caught them at the Quest Club in Minneapolis last night, the same club where they opened for the Oils. The show was great, but poorly attended. I didn't recognize anyone there as a Worker, though Will's roadie and one of the club employees both complimented my Oils shirt.

I talked about the Oils with Will and his band after the show, and they talked about what a great experience it was to play with them. Will mentioned he'd like to work up a cover of "Forgotten Years" sometime. I also mentioned Rob's new book, and they didn't seem to have heard about it. For those of you who have the book already: Is Will Hoge mentioned?

BTW, has anyone found Rob's book online with something other than an outrageous shipping cost?

Tom